To get started come along to one of our meetings. The club is active September to June, with meetings on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month. Meetings start at 7pm and end at 9pm.
- Harcourt Hotel, 60 Harcourt St, Dublin 2
Come along as guest: (€5/meeting):
Every Toastmasters club is a little bit different and it’s important to find a club that you will enjoy and feel comfortable with. So to start with the best thing to do is visit us as a guest. That way you can meet the members and see what a typical meeting at the club is like.
In Vox Populi Toastmasters all visitors are welcome at any of our meetings. As a guest you will not be asked to speak unless you volunteer to do so, however you can contribute to the Topics section of the meeting if you wish to. Being a guest at Vox Populi you can get to know and understand the club at your own pace and you can attend as a guest as often as you like, until you decide to become a member.
Become a member:
To take on club roles or give speeches at a meeting you will need to be a member.
Membership allows you to:
- Deliver speeches and take on leadership roles within the club and TM International Organisation
- Receive two Toastmaster International manuals -Competent Communicator and Competent Leader
- Receive the monthly Toastmaster magazine which is packed with excellent articles on speech craft, leadership, motivation and much more
There is no door fee for paid-up members! Fees are as follows:
- Early rate Renewal: €120 (unwaged €100) for Annual membership renewal before September 20th.
- Annual Renewal: €130 (unwaged €105) which can be paid in installments of €65 (unwaged €55) per half year.(September 2019)
- Dual member early rate: €110 (unwaged €90) until September 20th. This is annual membership renewal if a member is already in another toastmasters club. There is no discount for dual members after September 20th.
These rates are for renewals only. The new member charge this year starts at €130 (€100 unwaged) and drops by €5 per calendar month
Please contact Richard at firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.