To get started, log onto one of our meetings. The club is active all year, with meetings on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month. Meetings start at 7pm and end at 9pm.
- Our meetings are currently held via Zoom
We would love to see you at our next club meeting. Sign up to our newsletter here to get access to the online meeting link.
Come along as guest: (Currently no charge!):
Every Toastmasters club is a little bit different and it’s important to find a club that you will enjoy and feel comfortable with. So to start with the best thing to do is visit us as a guest. That way you can meet the members and see what a typical meeting at the club is like.
At Vox Populi Dublin Toastmasters, all visitors are welcome at any of our meetings. As a guest, you will not be asked to speak unless you volunteer to do so. However, you can contribute to the Topics section of the meeting if you wish to. Being a guest at Vox Populi you can get to know and understand the club at your own pace and you can attend as a guest as often as you like until you decide to become a member.
Become a member:
To take on club roles or give speeches at a meeting you will need to become a member.
Membership allows you to:
- Deliver speeches and take on leadership roles within the club and TM International Organisation
- Participate in Toastmasters International leadership programme and communications training – Pathways.
- Receive the monthly Toastmaster magazine which is packed with excellent articles on speechcraft, leadership, motivation and much more
Membership Fees for 2020 – 2021
There is no door fee for paid-up members! Fees are as follows:
- Early rate Renewal: €90 (unwaged €70) for Annual membership renewal before September 30th.
- Annual Renewal: €100 (unwaged €75) which can be paid in installments of €50 (unwaged €40) per half year.(September 2020)
- Dual member early rate: €80 (unwaged €60) until September 30th. This is annual membership renewal if a member is already in another toastmasters club. There is no discount for dual members after September 30th.
These rates are for renewals only. The new member charge this year starts at €130 (€100 unwaged) and drops by €5 per calendar month
Please contact – email@example.com with any queries.